Let's see your subwoofer ensclosure setup for Regular Cabs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DuallyDave

Reaction score
I love my Kicker. Hardest part about the install was fishing the wire under the carpet and it sounds great!

You must be registered for see images attach

Does your seat go all the way back?
Do you have a model number? And is it amplified or you had to run an amp?

Looks very clean..

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before.

You must be registered for see images

Sorry for the terrible quality picture, best I could do with my cell phone in the garage right now. It's ugly, but it can hit anything down to 10hz. Which is pretty impressive considering I'm working with less than .75 cubit ft of airspace per 12" woofer. I cannibalized an existing box from SuperCrew Sound that I had laying around for test fitting purposes, wanted to make something I could mount securely without making any holes in the rear of the cab. Always planned on taking it back out and making something cleaner, but it sounded so good I never really felt like going to the effort. Please don't mind the awful cable management and T-tap... Like I said, it's just temporarily permanent!

2X Rockford Fosgate Punch 3 shallow mount subs powered by a 90's Lanzar OptiDrive 2500, wired 4 ohm mono @ roughly 1000W RMS. The Lanzar is the real beast of the setup. It will drive the hell out of anything but it runs HOT and draws a ton of amperage. Whenever I re-do it I'll probably look for something a little more practical, sadly.