New member at a loss for solutions for a miss/stumble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Backpressure

Reaction score
$60 for plug wires that end up being junk. It can't be that hard to make an insulated copper wire.
As far as routing goes, I just stick them all in the clips mounted on the valve covers that hold the plug wires. It at least keeps them organized and within a small location instead of running all over the place and looking messy. Plus, I can organize them based on cylinder number within the clip. It still looks awful compared to a coil on pack setup though.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
I've found plug wires to be the most frustrating thing the last few years. All of them out there are terrible quality, all of them.

YUP.

$60 for plug wires that end up being junk. It can't be that hard to make an insulated copper wire.
They're not constructed with copper though, which would result in lots of RFI. They are usually made with fiberglass and carbon/graphite/whatever, which is why they break down so easily.

Sent from my Nintendo 64