Stumble at idle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you. I'll see about starting a thread of sorts. Need to figure out why I'm smoking out the exhaust continuously now....truck idling great and scanning good afaik...
Not sure I'm ready for a test drive. May cause an accident.... Hopefully nobody calls the fire dept on me ... My garage looks like a nightclub when all the lights go on....Used to work in one...lol

clutterhead

Reaction score
Thank you. I'll see about starting a thread of sorts. Need to figure out why I'm smoking out the exhaust continuously now....truck idling great and scanning good afaik...
Not sure I'm ready for a test drive. May cause an accident.... Hopefully nobody calls the fire dept on me ... My garage looks like a nightclub when all the lights go on....Used to work in one...lol
If it was running really rich it could be fuel. The smoke looks very white as opposed to grayish like oil. I had an injector on another car stick open once. Only ran for about 10 seconds. It took miles to stop leaving a smoke screen behind when I fixed it.

Here's a video showing fuel out the tailpipe:

Unburnt fuel out tailpipe

scott2093

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It seemed close to that at one point. But it cleared up after a quick drive. I actually started a thread...
Love Scanner Danner... I think he said his name was Paul in one video...just a nickname given to him or something..lol