Lets see them 8 lugs!! 2500-3500 Photo thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Problem is, I want a C2500 Burb with the stupid E55 tailgate that is hard to find. :banghead::Big Laugh::bawl:
Oof, they’re out there but I’m sure they are pricey. If anyone catches whiff that it’s a rare option it immediately jacks the price up. The community is great at keeping these trucks on the road. It’s also a curse on the buying side.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
So Zoe can have a 2wd sister?
I found the 2WD I want for a sister for Zoe. '00 C2500 ccsb, fairly clean body, but in Pewter Metallic, with a grey leather bench interior. Only problem with the one I found is, she has a blown up 454, hasn't been registered in 12 years, cracked to heck dash, shredded leather up front, and they still want $4200. Been posted for months. No price drop. But man I'd like to have it.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I found the 2WD I want for a sister for Zoe. '00 C2500 ccsb, fairly clean body, but in Pewter Metallic, with a grey leather bench interior. Only problem with the one I found is, she has a blown up 454, hasn't been registered in 12 years, cracked to heck dash, shredded leather up front, and they still want $4200. Been posted for months. No price drop. But man I'd like to have it.
Sounds like Rawhide's little butch sister....
Makes the $5000 I paid for him look like an even better deal.