LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Alright. I'm wanting to get some high quality LED lights, like Rigids. When I get my diesel bumper, I will be putting two duallys in the intake holes. I want to get a larger light bar..but don't want to spend the money on the larger Rigid light bars. Are there any other companies out there that make comparable products?

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Kyle posted up a couple links awhile ago...i'll see if i can find them..If i remember right their 10" bar was less then the cost of a pair of Duallys.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Put one on the TB! That'd look awesome! I love Rigid, but damn...they are so expensive.

While I like a deal like everyone else.... most of the time you get what you pay for. If you want a cheap alternative that is close in light output, then sure grab the offshore copies. Most use a glass lens which on a larger bar isn't going to be as tough as a polycarbonate ( LEXAN ) lens which is what Rigid uses.

Quality of the heatsink: Rigid uses an aluminum extrusion for their bars, everyone else's copies use cast. ( note that Rigid uses a casting for the Dually series )

Quality of the raw leds.... most offshore copies don't tell you what they use for a raw LED, or how close the tolerances ( binning ) are on color, output, etc.

Powdercoating: if you live in a temperate climate without much change in temperature and no salt / calcium chlorides, you might be OK with a cheapie copy. I have seen a few copies that have bare aluminum in spots between the fins on the back. This is not good when you live in a climate where there is a lot of salt spray.... they will oxidize in short order.

Mounting hardware / wiring : no explanation needed.... Rigid includes wiring, most others it is an option for more money to get wiring with them.

Warranty: most copies have a short warranty or no warranty if purchased from alibaba or other source... again you get what you pay for...

Rigid or Baja Designs are good products that are more expensive but they stand behind what they build.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
True..that's why I've yet to purchase any yet. I'm still stuck on wanting Rigid lights!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk