LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has done the led bar on the roofs with these trucks. That looks awesome! I really want to do that with mine!

I want to do it with mine, I just really would like some details on how it's done and the best way to do the mount, and run wiring. I've heard good things about Digi Diodes...been kinda waiting for them to have a good sale before I do anything, since Black Friday and the Cyber Monday crap is coming up.

Nogd

Reaction score
They aren't on my truck but I run rigid on my toys.
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPhone

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to do it with mine, I just really would like some details on how it's done and the best way to do the mount, and run wiring. I've heard good things about Digi Diodes...been kinda waiting for them to have a good sale before I do anything, since Black Friday and the Cyber Monday crap is coming up.

Yeah me too! I would prefer mounting one without having to drill through my roof...for me I could prob hook it straight to my lights on my light bar. Since I plan on ditching the smaller lights.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
They aren't on my truck but I run rigid on my toys.

Sent from my iPhone

That's awesome and a lot of $$$ sitting there. You like the lights?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Up here in Alaska, lighting is EVERYTHING. Especially during the winter months when the sun barely visits.

BUT on that note, 90% of the guys up here have LED bars. Some of them went the Rigid way and some the cheaper way. And for the most part, the cheaper ones stand up to just as much as the Rigids. Now I'm talking ~20" bars and smaller. One guy has a 54" across his windshield and that thing is stupid bright. I plan on doing one just like Daltons ^^^ for mine, but tucking it a bit closer to the roofline. It is easy to make brackets if you want, or mod any bracket for your needs. Alot cheaper than 150$ for a set of small metal pieces you could make for 20$ or less (if you have the skill, anyways.)

I have clearance issues getting into places already, plus adding in the SAS to come and then this on top of that, I won't fit in the MickeyDs drive thru.

You must be registered for see images attach

Nogd

Reaction score
That's awesome and a lot of $$$ sitting there. You like the lights?

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone

I love the lights! You can get them at cost if you look around long enough.

Sent from my iPhone