LED light bar mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbramF_496

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The guy didn't cut off the china light because it was crazy brighter than the china one lol duurrr.

Ppl who drive to the mall and get groceries are never going to have them turned on

Just having the bar mounted on their truck is what they want.
"Hey look I got a 85 inch curved led bar on my roof, I'm now in the badass section" lol
There are probably some that are never going to be turned on to even tell the difference lol

"They laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same"

P.s. Again Lexan is plexiglass, plastic, a polymer it's awesome used it for my deer blind windows lol so clear. Get at lowes, home depot etc...

Still the mounting design is flawed!!! Id send my customers new bolt studs and caps to replace the simple Allen wrench bolts
And a 6" flexible braided line protecting power cable welded to the bar that can't be cut if removed from mounting bracket hehehe but anyways just bored thought id reply woopeeedooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk