LED light bar mounting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another tip don't waste money on a rigid or equivalent they're all basically the same but those cost 10x more

Says the guys that cant afford them!! There is a BIG difference!! You get what you pay for. An LED is not just an LED either. Do some research before you run your mouth about something you dont know anything about

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you wouldnt buy cheap tires for your truck right? I mean they're all the same right.....

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Says the guys that cant afford them!! There is a BIG difference!! You get what you pay for. An LED is not just an LED either. Do some research before you run your mouth about something you dont know anything about

you wouldnt buy cheap tires for your truck right? I mean they're all the same right.....
Lmao you have no clue what I can afford big guy. I'm sorry you regret wasting your money but that doesn't mean you have a fit when somone disagrees with you. You need to grow up

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just keep telling yourself that they are all the same. You will be the first one chiming in on this forum that your pissed that your $200 LED light bar doesn't work anymore.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just keep telling yourself that they are all the same. You will be the first one chiming in on this forum that your pissed that your $200 LED light bar doesn't work anymore.

actually that's me. and it was $65. not being a smart a55, just saying...

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Lmfao 200 yah right if it does ever have any problems I'll buy the same one and still be miles ahead of you

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Maybe you can enlighten us on the differences then?

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Google it. I did my own research and have personally had the opportunity to compare a few different brands and the difference is night and day.
I personally tested a 50" bar from Cree and it put out less than half of it rated lumens. The wiring harness or lack there of that come with the cheap ones doesn't even qualify as safe wiring for a dog house! They also use 2.5 or 3 watt diodes versus the 5 watt ones used by the more known brands to the market.

Again, google will be your best place to start looking for comparisons between them.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Yah the bumper brackets will be in the way without some significant trimming.

Another tip don't waste money on a rigid or equivalent they're all basically the same but those cost 10x more
That's the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard you say. Allow me to explain in length later.

As far as the guy above me, don't say the Cree bars are junk. You're making a fool of yourself. Your own bar is a Cree bar.

-via Mobile