Just ordered some goodies.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just bought some goodies....I got 1.) 10" kicker subwoofer 1.) 400 watt kicker class d amp an a 2 fared cap. with digital read out. an can't wait till it get's hear lol! I haven't had a decent sounding system in like 4 yrs.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds nice! Nut what kind if box are you going to use? Because I have 2 kicker cvrs and they require alot of air so I need a new box, but nice with the cap these trucks really need them.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I run almost the same setup i got 2 kicker comp vr 10's dual voice coils, and the kicker 400.1 mono block class d amp. It sounds good. I didn't run a cap or any of that other stuff just a power kit and speaker wire lol.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As soon as I get it (still in shipping stage lol) an set up I will. As for the box I just went with a box that was built to sit under my rear bench seat. I'm not looking for an over the top system just something that sound's just right lol!!