Jolly Green's '97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
You need to update your sig or get a shot of the truck from the same angle. On topic, Keep your flares black. If you paint them white, IMO, it would look too monochromatic. Just my $.02

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
You need to update your sig or get a shot of the truck from the same angle. On topic, Keep your flares black. If you paint them white, IMO, it would look too monochromatic. Just my $.02

One thing at a time!!! :smile: I want to get some good shots of it for my sig AND the calendar.

I think that's how they're going to stay. The valance helps a lot with the look.

Very nice build thread!

Thanks Draggin!

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
jolly green i love the way your truck looks now. Very nice truck. what lights are those in your bumper? Do you mind take a picture from the back of the mounting brackets.

Thanks

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Thank you. And may I say that your truck is one of my favorites on here. The lights are Pro Comp 5x7 100 w halogen driving/flood lights. They are kind of a hybrid. I will take some pics this week of the mounting brackets for ya.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Dude, yer truck is sweet but I cant' stop eyefuqin that trailer. lol. ;)

edit; ha! now I can't stop laughin at what I just said.

Last edited: