Is there any image or source for ground locations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I’ve since solved the problem but that’s great information to have here on the site.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What problems are you having I have a 1993 as well???
At the time, extremely weird stuff. It was a little more complex, but in the simplest terms the truck would be fine in first gear then when it was ready to shift to second it would basically run through all the way up to fourth gear at like 1000 or less rpms and almost stall out unless I backed off and manually down shifted it back to first. Tried all the usual stuff and finally I just let a buddy of mine who’s really good with wiring and these trucks go through it, and it took him weeks to find the ground. Unfortunately I couldn’t tell you which one it was because he ended up redoing a lot of my wiring. One thing we did try that apparently can be responsible was replacing the computer in the glove box. Didn’t work for me but I’ve heard of it working for others.

Coulter

Reaction score
I have a 1998 suburban k2500 7.4l slt. I lost my power locks, power seats and windows. All at the same time. I am assuming it's a bad ground somewhere. Any ideas on where to find those grounds. Checked fuses all good.