Interior Recolor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
All I'm getting are 2 pictures with the interior kinda taken apart. I'm waiting for the glamour shots. Lol. Looking good as far as the maroon to grey goes. Is the carpet black now? Interested to see it when it's put back together!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, to nitpick and be critical, the seats seem a bit tiger striped, and the carpet is still kind of red-ish and splotchy. It may wear in and blend, paint sometimes does, but it looks like you didn't quite get even coverage.

Is the fabric still soft to the touch and everything? It didn't turn crunchy or anything like that?

Outlaw

Reaction score
The carpet didn't get great coverage.. The red is so difficult to get away on any piece. I might just get a black carpet, but it's not crunchy at all! The seats aren't striped anymore and they're super soft, I didn't expect it to be this soft. The plastic pieces are doing really good. Not scuffing or anything. Tell me if you see anything else, I want criticism so I can improve.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
The carpet didn't get great coverage.. The red is so difficult to get away on any piece. I might just get a black carpet, but it's not crunchy at all! The seats aren't striped anymore and they're super soft, I didn't expect it to be this soft. The plastic pieces are doing really good. Not scuffing or anything. Tell me if you see anything else, I want criticism so I can improve.

Well i'm no expert at all lol, that's all I saw. I tried some dye years ago and it went all crunchy and flaked off on me, that's why I asked.

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
You had me fooled. I'm looking on my phone, but thought you had swapped in a different interior. I was kinda catching a red tint to the carpet which I thought was the camera or lighting. Now I understand why the pics are of everything taken apart.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
You had me fooled. I'm looking on my phone, but thought you had swapped in a different interior. I was kinda catching a red tint to the carpet which I thought was the camera or lighting. Now I understand why the pics are of everything taken apart.

At a glance you really can't tell. It's not awful or anything.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys :) I'll definitely plan on swapping the carpet, besides the carpet, what do you guys think? The pics aren't very good I know, sorry!

Outlaw

Reaction score
Off to the lake, just had to share this pic, love it.

You must be registered for see images attach