Interior Recolor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Hey guys, Im new so im not sure if this is where to put this, but Im going to be uploading all the pictures and information of me redoing my interior of a 1997 K1500 Ext cab. I need as much help as I can get, I have a limited time frame. In a few months this pickup is on its way over-seas to Perth, West Australia! Its changing from the nasty (sorry if you like it) maroon-ish red interior to a granite, black and grey interior. Also, if any of you know anything about wiring electronics please speak up! I know theres a thread for it but it would be nice to get the exact answers I need. Please move this (if thats possible) to the right thread area if this is wrong. Thanks guys!
:cheers:

Ironhead

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One idea, maybe you've already considered?, is to find a truck at the boneyard with good door panels, seats, etc, in the color you want, and change out the panels.

Outlaw

Reaction score
I have considered this. But none of the colors I want are stock colors so I have to dye it either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outlaw

Reaction score
Making progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be registered for see images attach

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good start, I just replaced my entire dash on my 94 yesterday. Well worth the labor..

SwatDawg15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really.. just time consuming. Be prepared to fight the wiring harness until you get it set in place. I took my old cracked up dash out, and installed one I got from the bone yard. So after pulling two dash's, installation went smooth once you get it set in place. Both dash's are 22 years old. So I took my time and was extra careful. If I would of had help, it would have been easy. Hard to man handle it inside the truck by yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiej80