I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
So, last night with the windows up, I about died of carbon monoxide, I have so holes to patch this weekend. I stuffed rag's in them for today :badger_1:

I also have a distributor and fuel filter to install, as well as another inner/outer rocker on my C10. And I want to fix my crazy Mexican grill. So, at least the distributor will get done lol. It really needs it.

BTW, the brake switch did fix my converter lockup on/off problem, but not my cruise control lol.

Oh, and sometime, I need to change my Pitman arm still, get an alignment, and figure out why me blower motor runs, but nothing really comes out. I'm pretty sure the dash is going to have to come out.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
So, my brake lights went MIA again. I blamed my GF, wasn't her fault lol.

After alot of toubleshooting, jumping relays, testing lights, etc etc., I figured out, I was getting power into the switch, but not from the switch to the relay.

I could jump the relay and make the lights come on, so my harness to the rear was good as well.

I could not jump the switch and send power to the relay, so the problem had to be in the harness..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

So, after rewiring the entire plug, and putting the dash back together, I had brake lights. I also got my new distributor installed in the middle of all of that. The timing isn't right, I have an appointment to take it in Thursday and get it timed right, relearned, Pitman arm changed, and an alignment.

I didn't want to wait, but the place is only two blocks from my house, so it was better to wait there than get it towed somewhere else lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
My appointment was today, I chose this shop because it's two blocks from my house. I went ahead waited. Worked till 4 am, home at 5, in bed by 6, up at 8 to get my GF from work and drop off Pigpen, second vehicle there. They haven't touched it all day :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

Got a sob story about funerals and blah blah... I expressed my desire to have my truck back to me by 2 pm tomorrow, so we will see.