I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Ficksed

You must be registered for see images attach

Current status, 91 and sunny

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I've heard of cracked frames, but yours would be the first that I've seen. Love the 8600gvw no airbags no ***** given policy from GM. I bought almost the same thing but 2000, and turbo diesel.

You gonna be pulling trailers and such with it? I wonder what a fifth wheel or gooseneck is like to bolt in...

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I've heard of cracked frames, but yours would be the first that I've seen. Love the 8600gvw no airbags no ***** given policy from GM. I bought almost the same thing but 2000, and turbo diesel.

You gonna be pulling trailers and such with it? I wonder what a fifth wheel or gooseneck is like to bolt in...

It's cracked exactly the same on both sides lol. I've also never heard of these cracking, it's why I didn't check. Jokes on me lol.

Yeah I bought it to replace my Ram 2500 so I can get rid of a payment. I won't be doing any fifth wheel towing with it though, my current trailer is only 18'

Fender sucked to get on,

This took literally all day lol