I think I found a keeper. K2500 RCLB (Pigpen)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Found a giant crack in my frame I'll have to weld up this weekend.

You must be registered for see images attach

If i can find another inner fender before this weekend I will swap it before the new fender goes on, otherwise I'll be patching this one and moving on.

One of my bumper brackets, and all the bracket bolts are newer than everything else, so he must have hit more than just a barn.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Clean enough to be presentable, yet worn enough to not worry about keeping it that way, perfect combination! Reminds me of my 94 k2500 plow truck

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Nice looking truck! Clean enough to be presentable, yet worn enough to not worry about keeping it that way, perfect combination! Reminds me of my 94 k2500 plow truck

Lol, I'm painting it red, that's funny.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I believe that is the same differential that is in the 94 K3500 that I have here. My 94 has 4.10's and I'd like to find someone willing to swap for a 3.73 unit.
Shoudn't don't be too hard to find somone to do that

Last edited:

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'd like to do 3.73's in the dually. I'm going to patch the 6.5 for now so that I can continue with the pain. Apparently I like mental abuse.
You must be registered for see images