I need your guys opinion....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
So I am currently running 305 70 r16s and am trying to get some 35s and I found this guy on craigslist and he would be down to trade me. What do you guys think:
It would be these tires:
You must be registered for see images attach

On these rims:

For these:
http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/pts/3511142684.html

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you really want 35s then go a head but they don't seem very aggressive looking.... :imo:

Old Goat Ninja

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Right behind you with Duct tape stretched out
I personally like All Terrain tires. If you see mud a lot, might want to pass. They'll clog up fast. But for street, dirt, plowed rds, etc, I prefer the all terrains and personally would go for it.

EDIT: Like someone ^ there, bigger tire = less power to the ground. However, my experience is you lose less with an all terrain than with an aggressive. I know overall diameter has most to do with it, but rolling resistance has some. On my Jeep I got a lot of power back when I went from a 33" Mud to a 33" All Terrain. My Mud tire was a heavy bias tire though, so maybe that had more to do with it than anything else. Just a new to forum guy's 2 cents.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
The agressiveness is a factor haha but I do want 35s. I have also been thinking about just waiting until I need tires and getting some Treadright 315's instead.....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I can tell you that Toyo AT's are GREAT tires. I got 60k out of my set on my F-150 that I NEVER touched. Not once did I rotate or put a drop of air in them, and they all wore perfectly evenly.