I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
couple updates, weather was nice and my back was feeling okay, so instead of sittin gon my ass i tried to accomplish a project or two. first i got the billet grille on.
im thinking of putting the badge like that im not sure yet, currently the badge is off.
You must be registered for see images attach

then i got my big three on minus one ground which i dont know where it goes

then a buddy with a solid axled two door came over for it bit, surprised to acutally see it on the road but i thought any of you GM solid axle swappers may be interested in this for passenger side drop tcases. its the whole mechanism off an older square body and the interior piece, fits perfectly.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
thining of ditching the diesel bumper soon, once i get around to doing my rust reapirs and i think itll still be two ton but silver base and the dark gray metallic on only the lower.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like those valve covers where did you get them. If you sell the diesel bumper let me know. I've been looking for one for a while.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
pulled them off a freinds camaro. theres a set for 80 bucks on one of the facebook craigslist pages for fbodys. ive been thinking of ditching the bumper but then the next day i like it

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
ok guys heres some truck ****, i know ive told alot of yall that i have alot of friends with Built Gm trucks so heres a majority of my close friends and all their toys and drivers. also met RHamills sister whos dating the kid with the blue yukon, small world
first off we have jays bronco getting a 4 link and soon his stroker motor but who cares its still a furd

Mikes dads truck, bone stock not sure what year or anything been repainted once or twice IIRC

Big blue
81 3/4 ton, front and rear 4 links, 14" travel IIRC, alcohol 455 Buick, 400 trans, 1 ton axles trussed, custom interior and megadeth scenery tailgate(not joing eddie is on there)

Matts dodge, built 360, built 47rh trans, long arm lift, 44 front 44 rear, 4.56's, 35" nittos, Walboro 225 pump. currently getting a body makeover

Big red(mikes 4th truck) ethans yukon is in fornt of it
76 1 ton, 500 Big block, 1 ton axles leaf sprungs, 38.5"s, 400 trans,

Ethans 93 Yukon, 350 from a old 60s impala that is somehow still alive and soon to be pulled. Gm 10 bolt in front trussed, leather seats, sf 14 bolt rear, 4.56's, custom bumpers, flat blue paint

Mikes towpig dually
454 1 ton truck completely stock minus mirrors, running boards and seats

His girlfriends DD

Jimmys truck 95 k1500

the newest shop project

Stus truck
Billet phantom grille, built 355, cam headers, intake, noisy timing gears, nv4500, colomatched, HIDs, 3in bodylift, 33" safari TSR's, Side exit exhaust, racing bucets, black interior, shaved door and tailgate handles, 4" cowl, ss mirros

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
ok guys heres some truck ****, i know ive told alot of yall that i have alot of friends with Built Gm trucks so heres a majority of my close friends and all their toys and drivers. also met RHamills sister whos dating the kid with the blue yukon, small world
first off we have jays bronco getting a 4 link and soon his stroker motor but who cares its still a furd

Mikes dads truck, bone stock not sure what year or anything been repainted once or twice IIRC

Big blue
81 3/4 ton, front and rear 4 links, 14" travel IIRC, alcohol 455 Buick, 400 trans, 1 ton axles trussed, custom interior and megadeth scenery tailgate(not joing eddie is on there)

Matts dodge, built 360, built 47rh trans, long arm lift, 44 front 44 rear, 4.56's, 35" nittos, Walboro 225 pump. currently getting a body makeover

Big red(mikes 4th truck) ethans yukon is in fornt of it
76 1 ton, 500 Big block, 1 ton axles leaf sprungs, 38.5"s, 400 trans,

Ethans 93 Yukon, 350 from a old 60s impala that is somehow still alive and soon to be pulled. Gm 10 bolt in front trussed, leather seats, sf 14 bolt rear, 4.56's, custom bumpers, flat blue paint

Mikes towpig dually
454 1 ton truck completely stock minus mirrors, running boards and seats

His girlfriends DD

Jimmys truck 95 k1500

the newest shop project

Stus truck
Billet phantom grille, built 355, cam headers, intake, noisy timing gears, nv4500, colomatched, HIDs, 3in bodylift, 33" safari TSR's, Side exit exhaust, racing bucets, black interior, shaved door and tailgate handles, 4" cowl, ss mirros

Some sick trucks man looks fun!