I bought a new truck after the 88 died

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
pics, nothing on it has changed but just pics
You must be registered for see images attach

i stole my neighbors 35s and 20s while doing his brakes and set it next to my truck

part of the piston hand pintle hitch 14 bolt club

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i definitely lied when i said no updates, i got a bit tipsy and we put stock lights back on my friends 98 and i added this that i got from MOBS months ago.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i havent updated this in a while, well rims were coated black, nbs leather front seats are in and wired, comp temp mirror is wired, homelink is wired but somethings not right.

Shoutout to Thz71 for the headlight backings that fixed my headlights, hoping to swap tcases and get me 4wd reworking, might fix a few electrical things if i get a burst of energy. also gonna look for nbs parking lamps and do my leds tails when i get some money for our suppler T-unit. thats basically it so far, been more focused on both 72's and my friend 98

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
Time to bump this,

hp44 acquired, now searching for coils, DOM tubing and other stuff for 4 link
vortec heads and intake acquired debating on swapping out cams, mines fine i have an lt1 cam also but i was gonna see if i could bump up lift and duration a bit for a bit more lump

trans is on hold, seeing if my buddy has time to bulletproof my worn out 60e otherwise the search for an 80e still continues (already have a computer tuned for it)

as for body, fenders are toast, i punched them repeatedly yesterday and they are rusty so new ones are ordered from work. also picked out my paint color just debating on what color to do bumpers. rear bumper is being swapped out in favor of NBS bumper. New tailgate acquired and painted, im waiting on kyle to ship me pins for it because i broke one of mine tryig to get it out.

heres my remaining topics to decide on.

-bumper colors black chrome or colormatch
- colormatch side markers? im 4 corner modded so im not entirely sure what to do there yet
- i have access to pocket flares for 75 bucks, brand new still in packaging, i hate my flares i was gonna go for the clean no excessive body additons look but im debating them, still searching for picktures to persuade me.
- exhaust will be redone after motor works done, im gonna attempt to run the long tubes from my 72, thinking of how to dump it off before the rear wheel on each side
also on the search for 35s