How to bag that truck of yours

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I think bagging a truck will require a good amount of fab work. But I've never even researched it...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it will require some fab work for doing things like the rear notch's, but you can hire those parts out if you can't do them, it is not that bad.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They work very well, just more expensive, I have installed lot's of both kinds, full bolt on and full weld on.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are 22's, well if you have to you can hire a mobile welder to come to you and weld on what you need, I have seen other people do it before. Thanks also!

DADE_LIFE95

Reaction score
not a bad idea of hiring a mobile welder. do you have the kp 4 Link cantilever ? and did you have to cut any of the bed ?

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have the KP 6 link with the Watts link add on on my personal truck, and yes to lay frame on a stock or bigger wheel and tire combo you have to at least cut the bed floor for the notch's, or as I prefer to raise the stock floor up.