How long does the average set of 35's last?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my ssrs were great tires on and off road, only reason I don't still run them is the fast wear. mine were in 33s though. thornbirds were terrible, sxs good and boggers surprisingly decent. ive always had a hd3/4 or 1-ton so the weight over a 1/2 ton probably accelerated wear some. my dad got 60k plus on 285 bfg at on his hd3/4 though.

these were on a 3/4 ton ford diesel.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my dad runs 265/75/16 bfg ats on his yukon xl they always last a long time, i noticed earlier this week i was driving down a gravel rd and idk if i was going to fast but i took a slight curve and the back end started sliding i was probably going about 35-40 but it was in 2wd

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
my dad runs 265/75/16 bfg ats on his yukon xl they always last a long time, i noticed earlier this week i was driving down a gravel rd and idk if i was going to fast but i took a slight curve and the back end started sliding i was probably going about 35-40 but it was in 2wd

I've always loved bfg's they seem to last so long for me :shrug: but i hate how they dont clean out as easily and don't look as 'rugged' as alot of the other 35's do

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have about 20k on my Xterrains and expect at least another 20k before they are wore out, though, they won't be much good for mud then :(

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
i heard mud grapplers dont last long either :( i like the way they look. im just after a rugged looking tire that lasts long enough to be worth the money