HID reverse lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I want some of these!!!! How about doing a full write up with any pics you have to give us an idea of how to do it?

bigblue97

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
like wiring do you need ballists? cus i hace extra bulbs i just have two bad ballists? and what type of wiring do you need

Black an tan Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need your hid bulbs an ballast. From the relay I had 12 gauge wire run back to the lights. I think the power wire was only 16 gauge for the lights so I twisted them an used a yellow butt connector to join the wires. Gimme a day or two am I can try to get better detailed pics

jdavis8317

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a led light bar on mine with the reverse light hookup but i dont know what color the reverse light wire on our trucks is to hook em up help please

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the reverse wire is the green one at the back of the truck.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want some of these!!!! How about doing a full write up with any pics you have to give us an idea of how to do it?

Kyle did one on off road lights, would be pretty much the same thing. Iirc the lights he used had an h3 bulb also

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Kyle did one on off road lights, would be pretty much the same thing. Iirc the lights he used had an h3 bulb also

Yup the hf lights have an h3 arent you converting the ones you got from him?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup the hf lights have an h3 arent you converting the ones you got from him?

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

Idk maybe. Id like too, but no $$$$