Hid lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my vote is for clear view digital from amazon, great product, very very fast shipping, and great customer service

ordered mine on monday night, got them thursday, put them in, had a bad bulb, emailed them and got an email back the next day and they shipped out a new bulb no questions asked

heres the ones i ordered

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006RIS3AS/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&psc=1

97SubMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Has anyone here used the LMC clear headlight housings with their HID's? And if so do you know how good LMC's lights are? Just wondering how good the quality is and whether its worth it or not to use the clear lenses with the lights offered by them or to custom fit some other lights into those housings? I want something that looks nice but is also much brighter than the stock headlight setup.:hmm:

Thanks for the info guys!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been personally running 5K Xentec HID's in my 94 for over a year with zero problems what so ever. I have 3 sets of them on my 94' and don't have any complaints! As long as your running a good HD Harness with them to provide them with the full 13.8V+ they need, the HID's should have a long trouble free life! Just be sure

Sent from my Motorola Bravo

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
guys you guys have had better luck with xentec than me I bought 3 sets all were **** and they wouldnt even contact me back to warranty them never again

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
guys you guys have had better luck with xentec than me I bought 3 sets all were **** and they wouldnt even contact me back to warranty them never again

I bought quite a few sets from an ebay seller. He's a great guy, I had an issue with a ballast and he sent me out a whole new kit asap with no questions asked. The sellers name is 2453dee, I would deffinatly recommend going with him for Xentecs, great customer service!

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
DDM ftw. I've had mine for 4 or 5 months so far and couldn't be happier! I was advised not to use them with stock housings due to glare, but after installing, they look and function great. Just needed to point them down just a little bit. Now NO glare. I've never been flashed.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
DDM quality has gone down a lil bit and I talked to them about that and they said if there is an issue they will take care of it..

I am working with wholesaling the clear view hids though hope to get everything tied up next week!

NacIK

aka Dirty Hoe
Reaction score
See if you can find lights from HIDGate. I don't know if the seller is still online or not. I bought some for my 'hoe three years ago and they are still running strong. The color matches perfectly and the ballast fires every time. Just make sure you buy the relay kit or make one so that you do not fry your ballasts. My friend had this problem and it was because he did not have enough power going to them. Also, if the ballast or bulb ever goes bad all you have to do is send a picture of the item being destroyed and he will send you out a replacement. Sure beats having to pay for return shipping!

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I've gotten my HIDs from Mike (MOBS) and so far so good!!!! Gotta get one more set for the wife's Av, to go in her fogs.