Hid lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anybody bought any hid lights off ebay if so what is a good brand to go with

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
I got some for CHEAP CHEAP from the place Kn1ght recomended. paid less than $40 shipped and they got here in 2 days. got em from amazon

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure on the seller but I have bought all my HID kits off ebay and they have all been the cheap ones. The set that I have on my 99 have been on there going on 4 years with no problems.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your not in a hurry you can't beat ddm lifetime warranty. The do have a longer shipping time though.

Ive had no issues with mine in almost a year now

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
Ive had about 7-8 kits from DDMTUNING.COM and they have all been flawless with the exception of the h4 Hi/low beam kit and when I called them and explaned the situation they sent me a new one no questions asked

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I've had a few DDM sets and they can't be beat IMO. Shipping may take a bit but the lifetime warranty is worth it.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i just ordered 2 sets for my new truck from clear view digital off amazon, 60 a set with 5 shipping is what i got

few others i know have ordered some sets and they were there within the week, i didnt want to wait for ddm and i have heard they went downhill with their quality lately so i tired these other ones

hopefully they will be here by the weekend so i can get them in and let you guys know how they are