Here due to Banage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I belong to both of those sites but Im more on fullsize them anything and I hope I dont make anyone mad here but **** some of the retards on there need a ******* life. By the way what the big deal with talking about street racing on there?

Why I got banned the mod said some **** to me and I said **** back. Last I was on there was about a month ago and it seemed to have gotten dumber. Everyone there thinks there truck is the **** and what not but they need to realize just because you think it is the **** doesn't mean it is.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fine with that as long as stupid ***** don't get appooint as a MOD or an admin. I have nothing but good things to say about this site. I guess my ban got lifted this past week so I put in my regisnation after reading how matt pulled his post and stuff. I am sorry thought it was a good site over there but the idoits are coming out of the wood work. I hope this site over time branches off and becomes it own serperate site in itself.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here are some updated pics for everyone.

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
werent you fairly new to GMFS? I didnt know you were banned