Here due to Banage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
From both GMFS and FSC.

Well here are the pics of my 93.

You must be registered for see images attach

I will get more tomorrow. I am from illinois and look forward to this site and all it has to offer.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
From which one?

GMFS I cussed out a mod in an e-mail cause he was pulling some bullshit and for FSC some asshat couldn't take a joke and cussed me out so I returned the fire. Both of these happened because I am tired of putting up with dumbasses that think they know everything and I just do not nor will I put up with getting treated like ****. All I can say is the people here so far are pretty smart so far it is way better. Oh. nice truck in your sig.

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I offered the goat to the GMFS mod but they said something about they prefer sheep??????

I was wondering what direction I should go with my truck? any ideas

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I belong to both of those sites but Im more on fullsize them anything and I hope I dont make anyone mad here but **** some of the retards on there need a ******* life. By the way what the big deal with talking about street racing on there?

supjim12

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh I was thinking dyeing some cotton balls red and putting them on the front of the truck and put the white ones on the back of the truck then I will take a tow strap dye it white and have that hang off the back of the truck and have rolling tampon sprayed on the tailgate.

JohnnyRingo

Shut your Butt
Reaction score
I belong to both of those sites but Im more on fullsize them anything and I hope I dont make anyone mad here but **** some of the retards on there need a ******* life. By the way what the big deal with talking about street racing on there?
i was goin to ask if you have lost your mind but i saw you have a street truck. in the offroad section gmfs has some DICK HEADS and fsc isnt near as bad. but i dont know much about the 2wd scenes on the 2 sites.

Huh I was thinking dyeing some cotton balls red and putting them on the front of the truck and put the white ones on the back of the truck then I will take a tow strap dye it white and have that hang off the back of the truck and have rolling tampon sprayed on the tailgate.
i like your style