Headlight install 94 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm installing a new set of headlights on my 94 GMC. What is the best way to install them so they sit level in relation to the grille?

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Buy good lights, the cheaper they are the more they stick out. YOu should remove the grill shell to bolt them up.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe I need to clarify, I am looking for help getting the headlights to sit so that the gap in the grill is equal all around.

Not all cockeyed like they are now.
You must be registered for see images attach

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's kind of what I was thinking. Any thoughts on how to know if they are level without constantly installing and removing the grille?

Grind the little located nipples of the headlight bracket, you should have enough oblong in the holes already

DR CHOP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's kind of what I was thinking. Any thoughts on how to know if they are level without constantly installing and removing the grille?

Remove the filler panel and just keep hanging the shell till you get them there. Make sure your lights are adjusted first, as when you adjust them they sometimes get even more crooked.