Head Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SubLo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pioneer Avic 910bt here. Double DIN unit.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Never liked crutchfield, they give you the dash kit and harness, but those are like $15 total for OBS trucks. Your total on eBay or Amazon is going to be $50 cheaper or more, sometimes much much more.

I buy all my speakers through amazon, but get headunits from crutchfield. It was about $35 cheaper for my headunit on there compared to anywhere else that had the model I wanted, not including the free harness, insert, and radio adapter. Free shipping as well. They have always been real good to me

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an Alpine CDE (120 something) in my Nova and loved it. I bought an Alpine 124 - SXM for my truck from Crutchfield in September. It was $229.95 but had a $50 rebate when you got XM radio. It came with a tuner so you don't have to buy another unit to mount to your dash or window. 3 days after I bought mine Crutchfield had it listed as no longer avaliable.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I would go with a Pioneer unit.

They have several larger double din units. Take a look at the 4300dvd, or the 4400bt.

There are also AVIC units, by pioneer, or the one that Chris mentioned. There are a lot. Just look around and find one with all the features you're wanting, but I would stick with Pioneer. Good quality for the money.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$115 pioneer i bought at walmart with hd radio
no extra for hd radio, i just go through regular fm channels and i can get signal on some channels being in hd that others cant
You must be registered for see images attach

This is the one I have. Works great!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I have an old school Sony I found under the seat when I bought the truck :lol:

Sent from my static android

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a good Sony headunit in my 94, roughly about 8-9 years old now. Awesome head unit, ran about $275 when I bought it new iirc! Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic.

You must be registered for see images attach