Head Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$115 pioneer i bought at walmart with hd radio
no extra for hd radio, i just go through regular fm channels and i can get signal on some channels being in hd that others cant
You must be registered for see images attach

i need to buy the flush mounting kit for it so its not obnoxiously sticking out

used to have this (i miss it)

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i got a poneer i got for free in the junkyard in one truck and a jvc in the other

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$115 pioneer i bought at walmart with hd radio
no extra for hd radio, i just go through regular fm channels and i can get signal on some channels being in hd that others cant

This, have pretty much the same radio in the wifes burb an I've got a different pioneer in my truck that I've had for probably 10 yrs now. Pioneer or nothing if you ask me, they are great head units. I don't buy anything else.....

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This, have pretty much the same radio in the wifes burb an I've got a different pioneer in my truck that I've had for probably 10 yrs now. Pioneer or nothing if you ask me, they are great head units. I don't buy anything else.....

only thing getting jankity on mine is the aux input i keep the cable plugged in all the time and sometimes when its plugged to my zune the music gets low and starts cutting out so i move the cable and it works, replaced cable too

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
kenwood kvt514 got it thru crutchfield 2 yrs ago it was a little over $300 for it

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
After years of bouncing around I have settled on Pioneer and won't get anything else unless something serious happens to their quality. The AVIC-X930BT I had in my Tahoe was so fvcking sick. I have a 2000 series in the 92 and a DEH-9400BH in the 98. I'm happy with both.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Crutch field is awesome, they give you all the installation gear for free with the head unit

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Never liked crutchfield, they give you the dash kit and harness, but those are like $15 total for OBS trucks. Your total on eBay or Amazon is going to be $50 cheaper or more, sometimes much much more.