Head Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hiredgun8

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
was at walmart tonight and saw they have a couple din units a pioneer touch screen and a sony touch screen

I don't buy electronics where I buy underwear.
IMO it is a lesser quality as most of it is made just for Walmart.
Check some of their Model #'s and see if you can find them anywhere else.
I've actually seen on some of their boxes marked "For Walmart"

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't buy electronics where I buy underwear.
IMO it is a lesser quality as most of it is made just for Walmart.
Check some of their Model #'s and see if you can find them anywhere else.
I've actually seen on some of their boxes marked "For Walmart"

This is true, a lot of products (especially electronics) are models made exclusively for walmart!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
see old school Sony

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my static android

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jvc w/ TV, Bluetooth, USB, some other fancy stuff. Came with when I bought the truck but am wanting biggrr so will be going DD soon.
You must be registered for see images attach

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What Head unit are you going to buy?

Dont for sure know. It'll be after Christmas. I was trying to look into that pioneer app radio to see if that's any good. There was a clarion I was looking at also but can't remember the model. I have a couple clarion single dins laying on my shelf I thought about using in conjunction with a tablet. Also have a crappy dual flip out touch screen in my camaro.

CJ91C1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love my app radio 1 but got an android so i got rid of it. im picking up the app radio 2 after christmas (do a search making sure a newer one is not coming out) it takes some getting use to but over all i think its an amazing head unit

slipping

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love my app radio 1 but got an android so i got rid of it. im picking up the app radio 2 after christmas (do a search making sure a newer one is not coming out) it takes some getting use to but over all i think its an amazing head unit

Cool man. I have android and that's what I was looking for. Def bee doing my research now.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I have a Sony Xplod unit in my truck, all of my speakers are Xplod as well. I've never had any trouble with them and they sound great!

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk