Head Units

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94LowRider

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a Kenwood 852 in my van, will probably buy another for the truck, want to get Boston Acoustic components for the frt stage, need to decide on an amp for those along with two Bose 101's and the Rockford 12" truck box..

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That looks nice

Great unit, especially for the price! It's nothing special but it does have full Bluetooth control including audio streaming and paired to the little 4 channel, inline amp that Alpine makes, it sounds quite nice.

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now if they would just make a unit here in the states that had changeable lighting. The blue is driving me nuts.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah mine is red......but its a pioneer......wish i could change that as well

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been told by Alpine to wait for this years models, so we shall see if they have one o can change to green.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 822 using Board Express

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought they did make different colors?

Alpine does for the rest of the world, but they haven't over here for years. I did notice that they have one of their new, low end units available for purchase on Crutchfield that has blue or red selectable lighting. Hopefully they will follow suite with what they do overseas on the mid and higher end models and have more color options.