head gasket kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
siliconing them in would probably work. its just one of those things that makes you wonder why they would design it like that in the first place

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
siliconing them in would probably work. its just one of those things that makes you wonder why they would design it like that in the first place

yea its just one of those things, ive siliconed about 4 different sets, no problems.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Sorry. I shouldn't have posted the link. I've never owned or worked on a TBI 350 in my entire life. Sure as fork thought it was a gen I sbc though. Is it the rear main seal? Timing cover assembly? What?

The sealed power kits are perfectly fine to use, the kits are nearly identical to the fel pro kits. Close enough for the girls I used to go out with anyways. I can attest to that. I do prefer the one piece blue oil pan gaskets they're making nowadays though.

I'm usually ordering other parts unavailable locally, so the shipping is part of the equation for me anyways.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
The sealed power kits are perfectly fine to use, the kits are nearly identical to the fel pro kits.

I didn't know Sealed power gasket kits were available. Sealed Power and Felpro are both Federal-Mogul brands/companies.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Sorry. I shouldn't have posted the link. I've never owned or worked on a TBI 350 in my entire life. Sure as fork thought it was a gen I sbc though. Is it the rear main seal? Timing cover assembly? What?

The sealed power kits are perfectly fine to use, the kits are nearly identical to the fel pro kits. Close enough for the girls I used to go out with anyways. I can attest to that. I do prefer the one piece blue oil pan gaskets they're making nowadays though.

I'm usually ordering other parts unavailable locally, so the shipping is part of the equation for me anyways.
a TBI 350 is a gen 1, but most of the gaskets are improved design, old ones wont work.