Barn Find IROC-Z

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Komet

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clickbait title. The barn is my shop and I put the car there three months ago. But! It does have:
-Inauthentic "barn dust" which was actually just a 200 mile road trip in the pouring rain
-Oxidized everything from being stored outside for two years
-Non-running condition
-Bonus electrical issues

So I sort of barn-found myself. Or at least barn-finding myself needing to get my car running again.
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah I fender cover care about this one. Anyway, I've got no spark at the plugs, and no spark coming out of the coil. I consulted the holy tome:

You must be registered for see images attach

Failing Step 2 and Step 3. Unless I'm really not hitting the contacts in there, and it feels like I am, my lightning can has become a lightning can't.

Now I have to roll the dice on the 'what coil is good' game, and/or just buy new Davis Unified Ignition everything and not tell the wife. Will update irregularly as I make progress.

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Unless I'm really not hitting the contacts in there
Slide a paperclip or piece of shim stock down into the contact?
Or short lead with two alligator clips, one on the probe, one on paperclip/shim into contact.