head gasket kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i was for sure going with fel pro but just wasn't sure exact part numbers. i just knew 4" bore and 350 but i wasn't sure if there was a specific gasket kit for that engine. but i do got a question that one you linked it says 51.99 a peice but the picture shows the whole set?

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea i was for sure going with fel pro but just wasn't sure exact part numbers. i just knew 4" bore and 350 but i wasn't sure if there was a specific gasket kit for that engine. but i do got a question that one you linked it says 51.99 a peice but the picture shows the whole set?

The kits are $51.99 a piece, so that would be for the whole set!

miles5241

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The kits are $51.99 a piece, so that would be for the whole set!
so that is with intake mani gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets ect ect? cause that seems really cheap to me

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so that is with intake mani gaskets and exhaust manifold gaskets ect ect? cause that seems really cheap to me

According to the picture, it includes the entire top end gasket set. I haven't used that particular kit in the past, but if i need to replace a head gasket on my 94'; I'll deffinitaly go with that kit. I mean, 55 bucks for a complete Fel-Pro kit is a steal!