Half Assed 97 GMC Yukon 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score

intake gaskets were leaking so I replaced them, didn't get any pics with the intake off though...

Started right back up first try. New lower intake gaskets, new heater valve, and a new stant thermostat. I have a new ac delco cap going on this weekend. The stock one is fairly corroded.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hows the HIDs doing? I bought Xentac (spelling?) last year and they lasted for maybe a month and they wouldn't replace them. did highs and lows and i have 4-high mod and they were in projector housings....

and where did you get the LED bulbs for the guages and door panels. Have you tried any of the CREE bulbs?

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
The lows have been perfect since I put them in about 10 months ago. The highs are 55w (don't remember the brand) but one of the ballasts takes longer to warm up then the other sometimes.

The 194 LEDs are from amazon, AGT brand. I have had a couple of those stop working, but I'm not sure how reliable the eBay Chinese ones are. Plus, these are dimmable.

I haven't tried cree LEDs, but I've heard they are really bright. I'd love to mess around with some of them but they are expensive.
I was messing around with 5mm square flux LEDs. I want to replace both tail lights with them, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Those are nice, you can attach them easily to bread board like legos.