Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Are the top control arm knockouts knocked out?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Should be. I paid a mechanic to take them out for the last alignment
Why can't they align it? Most likely under skilled alignment tech...and only knows newer vehicles.... looked at it and got scared he might have to actually physically turn a rusty nut...lol..

sent from what use to be a great country...
They said their usual alignment tech will be back on Monday so I'll try it then.

Lol you're probably right

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Cab lights are on hold for a while. I seriously think that alignment, brake lines, and wheels spacers are it for this truck. I want to just drive it now.

Well that's a lie
- alignment
- wheel spacers
- brake lines
- cluster LEDs
- black low pro toolbox or tonneau cover
- new wheels
- spintech 9000 with tailpipe in stock location

After that list, I'm pretty much just going to maintain it and drive it
You must be registered for see images attach

And one with the mirrors up just for the hell of it
You must be registered for see images attach

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man. I still find it hard to believe I saw it in person haha. Its pretty cool man. Definitely need to do that again soon

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
How is it driving now Scott with the new-new on it? I remember at chili's you said it wasnt the best ride quality. surely it has to be different now

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
truck looks awesome man. I still find it hard to believe I saw it in person haha. Its pretty cool man. Definitely need to do that again soon
Thanks! I know! I can't believe I saw yours either lol. And yes we do. That summer meetup needs to happen but people need to start letting me know what they think. I'm getting 0 responses to my questions in my thread lol
How is it driving now Scott with the new-new on it? I remember at chili's you said it wasnt the best ride quality. surely it has to be different now
It rides a lot better that's for sure. Pulls hard to the right because of the alignment but hopefully that'll be fixed Monday