Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I've lost my wallet several times and it never fails that I lose it as I'm needing to drive somewhere lol

Lol I lost my wallet and phone at a party 4 weeks ago. Havent found either one since. haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Lol I lost my wallet and phone at a party 4 weeks ago. Havent found either one since. haha
:eek: no phone.... you can live... no license.... I wouldn't make it a day without driving lol
Truck looks great Scott! Did the lights make it in?
Yessir! Everything looks good! I also bought a sodering iron and some soder from my grandma for $3 so I can make some better conections!

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
:eek: no phone.... you can live... no license.... I wouldn't make it a day without driving lol

Yessir! Everything looks good! I also bought a sodering iron and some soder from my grandma for $3 so I can make some better conections!

Haha i got pulled over a week after i lost it, I wrote my DL number on a reciept with highlighter but ofcourse it was faded. The officer was cool though. he let me go with a warning. and You know you can always strip about a cm off the ends of the wires and twist them together? but soldering is a better connection. Dont forget flux! That stuff makes it 1000x easier.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Haha i got pulled over a week after i lost it, I wrote my DL number on a reciept with highlighter but ofcourse it was faded. The officer was cool though. he let me go with a warning. and You know you can always strip about a cm off the ends of the wires and twist them together? but soldering is a better connection. Dont forget flux! That stuff makes it 1000x easier.

haha! you're lucky! with my luck, I'd spend the night in the slammer if I lost my license and was pulled over lmao!

Yeah, that's how my trailer harness is but with crimp connectors and electrical tape! I need to find out if it still works because mud and **** is caked in there :nono:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
The lights....
You must be registered for see images attach