Grandpa's 1995 C1500 Reborn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
UMFFFF. Those lights tho. I hope i included enough wire. i actually took all the wire i could find and put it in there for ya.
If not, I got some speaker wire from my grandpa's workshop, maybe that'll work :shrug: and yeah you ahd like, 4 different colors lmao!
Now I should get some to mount on my bulbar
:word:

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice lights scott. get them things on and powered up.
them lights do look great on a 400 lol. just put like the same ones on mine a week or so ago. i need to look into hid swapping mine lol. but i use them as driving lights cause i need new headlight housings.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Hey Scott are you still running the dump on your spin tech? I finally decided to get one too LoL! I just wanted to see how it has been for you being had it in for a little while now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
yessir I am! I still love it! It drones a little which I like because I can hear the tone in the exhaust in the interior. But it's not bad at all. If you get to a certain point where you can't take the drone , take your foot off the accelerator lol! And I like that it cleaned up the backend of the truck... but be prepared to hear your interior rattle in the back some.