GPS and Phone Mount?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mistaake

Reaction score
So, today was my first day driving for Uber Delivery in my 1999 Suburban. While you can't accept passengers with a vehicle that age, food and stuff is better anyway because it doesn't talk :D

Anyway, I really need a good phone mount and a good way to attach my Garmin GPS so it does fall off the window several times a day. Any putting my phone in the cupholder isn't good enough.

I've tried various cheap phone mounts and none of them are satisfactory. I'd love to hear from other GMT400 owners how they mount their phones and stuff :)

Thanks!

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I stuck a suction cup mount to the top of a jar and put the jar in my cup holder. Works just fine for pizza deliveries.

mistaake

Reaction score
Alright so I ended up getting a magnetic phone mount and instead of screwing it or sticking it anywhere I super-glued it to the old CD player (that I don't use since I put in an aftermarket head unit) - that way it's mounted securely, and if I want to take it out I just break a CD player thing that's useless anyway. Works wonderfully, and since I stuck it to the rightmost side of the CD player the column shifter doesn't get in the way of the phone's screen.

Custom Accessories Tuff Tech - Phone Holder
Line: CA | Part # 23382