Good tires 245-75-16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer A/T3 - http://us.coopertire.com/Tires/Light-Truck/DISCOVERER-A-T3.aspx

I purchased a set of 4 Cooper Discoverer A/T3 tires in size LT265/75R16 LRE back on August 2nd at a local tire dealer for my pickup.
This size is the stock OEM tire size the truck was equipped with when it left the factory. The truck rides great and handles well for
LRE (Load Range E) tires. I do not notice much noise from these tires despite the semi aggressive tread pattern. These tires are
Made in USA. Hopefully this tire is good in snow as we live in hilly terrain. Consumer Reports gave this tire an Excellent Snow Traction rating.

I definitely recommend these tires.

That's what I think ill go with, can get a great deal on them and have them on the truck at work and only gotten them to spin a few times in the rain its a PSD after all

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

ouray19

Reaction score
Can't beat the Cooper A/T. We live in a remote area of Colorado and deal with mud and snow. I'm on my second set and with 25K miles on them, still have plenty of tread to make it through another winter. Not too bad on the highway either. Fairly quiet and track straight.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't beat the Cooper A/T. We live in a remote area of Colorado and deal with mud and snow. I'm on my second set and with 25K miles on them, still have plenty of tread to make it through another winter. Not too bad on the highway either. Fairly quiet and track straight.

Thats what I am gonna get, there a lil cheaper then what I run now and hear nothing but good things about them, and like the tread pattern more then my Hankooks which don't get me wrong are amazing tires too

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

DSmith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a big fan of goodyear tires. always seem to have trouble getting them to balance