Gonna take the front grille back to stock. Sometimes it takes a step back to go --->

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys are honestly way too nice. Thanks so much. I really do appreciate all of the kind words; it means a lot to me.

Rewind, let me see what I can do.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should do whatever you like best, but if it makes a difference, Both of those pictures have been posted on the GMT400 Tumblr page and people seem to like the way it is now best.

What the hell is Tumblr?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow, what a sweet looking rig man. Have you thought a color matched grille??? I really like the way it looks now but with the amount of guys around here that are wizards with photoshop I thought someone might be able to give you an idea. But again....wow, I love your truck!!!

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
i love how its not too much chrome and its the only black crew on here so no matter what u do im gonna like it. just as long as u dont do an esky conversion thats more for lowered trucks. :naughty:

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i love how its not too much chrome and its the only black crew on here so no matter what u do im gonna like it. just as long as u dont do an esky conversion thats more for lowered trucks. :naughty:

There was a lifted black crew down here with the esky conversion. Just didn't look good. 2002+ Esky conversion = win for GMT800s. 1999-00 Esky conversion = not win for GMT400s IMO. You are right that lowered looks better, but the lines are just to round and soft for me to really like.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Much better without the rbp style on there. I just can't stand the way those grills look on almost anything.

Draggin has a black ccsb...

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea best of both worlds one lifted and one slammed! Love em both and dale your truck has been the inspiration for my truck since I first saw it. I've been reading up on your grill and I'm going to be fabbing up my own. I know you got hell for it over on gmfs when you first bought it and thought it was hilarious when you posted all the "do it yourself" RBP style grills. I'm going to make a build thread of it once I get all the materials and you'll have to take a look. Trust me this won't be half ass and I'm going to change it up a little bit. Now if I can only pull the trigger on what wheel and tire combo haha. But seriously I love your truck! Oh and one other question, is that the pro comp lift on your truck?