GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

956moe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
956moe, that thing is sick nasty clean. How did you get the paint so clean? It's so clean it looks too good for the moldings. I kind of dig those stockers. Your truck being so clean with a perfect stance, makes the wheel look bigger does it not? Really nice work but I think that body should be entirely smooth and red! No molding. Front windows could stand to be a bit darker :evillol: but very nice work man...

Cowlboy I would never lower a 4x4 but for some reason I have a feeling yours is going to be a beastly lowered truck with a sick stance. I'd love to see a cepek under it but this will look great too.

thanks man, yeah a lil bit on the photoshop with the colors, and im thinking about painting it pearl white with blue flakes, but lets see when that happens lol

With the tint-nazi State Troopers here in Texas, that could be an expensive proposition.
and this fkn popo is hard on the tint laws

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I've been looking at mine lately, I'm happy with how she sits for a DD stance. Still have a long way to go with her.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Butch id get a cheap billet grille inserts and billet bowtie off ebay next think it would really set your frontend off. I like those wheels on our trucks my grandpa has a set on his 96.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Butch id get a cheap billet grille inserts and billet bowtie off ebay next think it would really set your frontend off. I like those wheels on our trucks my grandpa has a set on his 96.

other plans in the works than that for the front end, I'm waiting on my painter but that would look like a solid wall of chrome as it sits now and wouldn't complement the truck as well

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
It's so close I can taste it, just need to sell my nbs.

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
lol ya sell it now you want it back and yuou're going to pay more for it?

No. I will not pay more for it, if he doesn't sell it back to me for what he paid I'll just find something else. I'm
Just trying to get out of my payment.