GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
67 Chevelle SS had it hauled for scrap! HOLY **** :bawl:

but that 66 is amazing i love it when the rears are tubbed out and stuffed like that! awesome car man.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
The wheels and tires on this truck are just what Im looking for. Anyone have brand, model, size, and back spacing? And tire brand and size would be cool too.

Is there a build up on this anywhere?

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
Drew Bros CCSB. IIRC, this thing had a 502 in it. Got to see it several times in person while in the Air Force since I was stationed in the same town as their shop.

How many remember seeing this truck? Alan Budnik's 94 Chevy, a truck I drooled over when it first came out.

Love the taillight idea!

And it's clean-as-f*&k interior!

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've never seen the Budnik truck before. With an update on the wheels, that thing would be sick today. S-10 tail lights? The rear roll pan/underbody panel has me thinking of something like that for my '98. I've avoided cutting my front spoiler, because I wasn't sure how it would look, but it actually looks pretty good. Anyone know who makes the mirrors, & if they're still available?
I've always prefered the later interiors, but this early style, done with those seats, works well. The rectangular blocks of the seats really matches up with the rest of the dash & door panels. Very cool. My dog would hate 'em. He barely tolerates the Escalade seats I have now.

BlackenedRR

Reaction score
I first saw it in Sport Truck magazine in the late-90s, then saw it in person at some car show in PHX when I lived there. The cutdown S10 tails just look perfect to me, along with the lip added to the tailgate. There was a RCSB built by TekStyle that also had the S10 tails, but i can't find pics of it to save my life.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
There's a lot of work in that tailgate. The 'old skool kustom' rounded corners are a nice touch.
Of all the truck mags out there, 'Sport Truck' was my favourite. I think I've memorized the whole of 'Project G-machine'!

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the Budnik truck to this day. That truck has so many subtle mods it's crazy. Flared bedsides, the bed and rear axle were moved forward to tighten up the gap behind the cab, the underpan, radiused tailgate corners, chopped S10 taillights...It's so beautiful.

Back in the late '90s, all the popular wheels had covered lugs. This truck was built to showcase Budnik's new exposed lug line featuring the Arrowheads on this truck. A friend of mine bought some Budnik Prisms right after they came out.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Wow, I didn't notice the flared bedsides. I love subtle stuff like that. Things like the 'door-gap' width of the tailgate fitment. Does this truck still exist?