GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love sport mirrors. always have. i bought a set for my 93 and was excited to see they were stock on my 97. you do have to drive like they are not there though. I put one of those little sticky convex mirror circles on the drivers mirror, that helped alot.

Reaction score
I love my sport mirrors too, need new mirrors for them, but love the way they fit the body style of these trucks..

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
-1 on the sport mirrors. I had them on my EC for a bit because I hated the big chrome elephant ears. Couldnt see a thing-especially when my 1/4 windows were popped out. I now run the later model black mirrors-like the look, like the view.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
-1 on the sport mirrors. I had them on my EC for a bit because I hated the big chrome elephant ears. Couldnt see a thing-especially when my 1/4 windows were popped out. I now run the later model black mirrors-like the look, like the view.

x2 That's gonna be one of the first things I do when I start driving my sierra again.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice now thats what i wanna see ridin around richmond

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
found this on WFO Concepts website and its a BAMF!

Vehicle: 93 Chevy 1500, 4x4, extended cab
Engine: Chevy 350, TBI injected, Vortec Supercharger
Transmisson: NV 4500 5 speed
T-case: Off Road Designs, Dual cases, 203/205
Axles: Dana 60 front with ARB, Dana 70 rear with Detroit.
Tires: 44 inch boggers with Trail Ready 16.5 Beadlocks
Suspension: 4 link front, 3 link rear, 2.5” x 16” King Coil, triple rate shocks.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I've never had the Sport mirrors, but I've been in trucks with them and would not like to have them. I have the Cal-Vu mirrors and also love them. They're a lot smaller than stock and have a better look, yet the glass is still good enough to give good visibility.

A little piece of trivia about the Cal-Vu mirrors that most don't realize, the mirror head and glass are copied from the Beretta, Corsica and Cavalier from the late '80s and early '90s. I actually broke one of my mirror glasses once and went down the the parts store and picked up a glass for a Beretta.

Best OBS mirrors Period. IMHO

I have had all 4 types of mirrors.

Dumbo- good visability, but look horrible
95+ Plastic- Good Visibility, and look decent
454SS/Sport- Look Good, UNUSEABLE
Cal-Vu's- Awesome Looks, and just as good visibility as 95+ Plastics.

And yup, my buddy who works at wreckers asked why i had beretta mirrors, hahaha