GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
:hmm: Like it but like em lifted more I'd rather roll an old 66' chevelle if I were goin slammed...

You must be registered for see images attach

or a 66 conti with suicide doors...

You must be registered for see images

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
...66 was the best year in my opinion...

Close. '67 is my fave, but I'm partial. I like the taillights better and prefer the way the front fenders stick out past the grille. But I grew up with the '67 at my house, so you love what you know. This thing has been in my parents' backyard since before they moved into their house in '78. It was my uncle's car. He lived in the house and when he moved, he left the car. Signed the title over to my dad for $1.

PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, there is really nothing to see. The engine is out of it and my dad keeps it tarped so it doesn't fill up with water. It's basically just a shell right now that needs TONS of work.

Another sad story: My uncle had bought a '67 Chevelle SS (no drivetrain) as a parts car (the one I have is a Malibu). It also came with the house when my parents bought it. One of the neighbors years ago was bitching and moaning about the eyesore from it sitting in the backyard and kept threatening to call the city. My dad got pissed off and tired of listening to him, so he had it hauled for scrap. My dad still kicks himself over that one. He said the body on it was better than the car we have now. At the very least I wish he would have kept the damn hood. :(

I know we're straying from the topic, but I fell in love with this '66 a few years ago at the Goodguys show at Texas Motor Speedway. This thing was so beautiful. It was parked with the Air Ride Technologies display and I believe it had ShockWaves on all 4 corners, which is what I want for my '67. I really loved the satin black and silver on all the bumpers and trim.

Those are 335/30-20s stuffed under the rear there!

But the coolest part was watching this sucker in action on the auto-x course...

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ those corses are awesome, my dad does the one that is at a local car show when he has something to do it in, i dont have the picture of it, but he use to do it in an old dodge dakota, its was our beater, the day before its first run like literally 2hrs before we ran our and cut the pipes... for a little 6cyl that thing was loud... and almost didnt pass inspection i think... dang i miss that pos