GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD9T7

Reaction score
My junk :rocking:

You must be registered for see images attach

I've been thinking of selling it and getting a crew cab duramax, but I like it too much to part with it. Within 2 or 3 months, it will have a Dana 60 under the front and be on either a 33 or 35" tire, it's been this tall since roughly 03'-04'ish... Time for a change :evillol:

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dude, while I would never own anything like that....I love it, that is so badass!! That thing would be awesome for tailgaiting the cyclists/Prius owners polluting our great province!! Sweet *** Yukon!!

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
*******.... :nono:

The last thing I need in the morning is their spandex ass waggling at me while going 60Km/H under the speed limit and blocking a whole lane. As far as Im concerned they shouldnt be on the road, no insurance, no public roads, if their stupid ass runs into me and scratches my truck Im paying for it. You wanna bike, theres bike lanes for you.

BOTMAN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The last thing I need in the morning is their spandex ass waggling at me while going 60Km/H under the speed limit and blocking a whole lane. As far as Im concerned they shouldnt be on the road, no insurance, no public roads, if their stupid ass runs into me and scratches my truck Im paying for it. You wanna bike, theres bike lanes for you.

Seriously 90% of riders are on bikes worth x2 your truck. Back the **** off of them reason they are taking a lane is cause you have dumbasses that want to speed by em.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Seriously 90% of riders are on bikes worth x2 your truck. Back the **** off of them reason they are taking a lane is cause you have dumbasses that want to speed by em.

I dont give a **** how much their Huffy is worth, theyre still blocking a lane and endangering thier dumbasses and others. Stay off the roads and no one will have problems, get a car, bikes are for children.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I dont give a **** how much their Huffy is worth, theyre still blocking a lane and endangering thier dumbasses and others. Stay off the roads and no one will have problems, get a car, bikes are for children.
Its the law to ride on the road. sorry to burst your bubble.