GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
This guy is starting to piss me off... Always parking in my driveway.

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
This guy is starting to piss me off... Always parking in my driveway.

Good lord I love that truck, and I'm no fan of big wheels, but damn yours are perfect!

I wonder how a colormatched grille looks on that truck?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
This truck is sweet!

Got any rear pictures of that truck, it looks like it has a roll pan, I wanna see what it looks like, been thinking about getting one because,

1. my rear bumper needs relocating anyways with this body lift
2. I want to run bed liner under the body line, so welding it in and priming it wont be a big deal, because I wont be trying to blend in new red paint with old red paint
3. I will be running a colormatched smoothie up front, and a chrome original bumper wont look right

Btw, I like the silverado letters in the door there, been thinking about getting some letters like that and doing GMT400 there.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Here is one

Is it just me or dose the color of the truck bed seem like a little darker of a color than the cab itself? but it looks awsome none the less :) O and im debating what size of lift to get for my truck, im leaning towards a 4inch suspension lift but i m not sure yet :/

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that a bolt on roll pan? Do they have those? I know nothing about them.

Yes it is. Yes they do. If you look at the truck and can see a seam between the ends of the rollpan and the bed corners, then it's a bolt-on. If there's no seam, then it's welded on.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Yes it is. Yes they do. If you look at the truck and can see a seam between the ends of the rollpan and the bed corners, then it's a bolt-on. If there's no seam, then it's welded on.

Teach me more, I want to know all about these things, where can I find a decent bolt on roll pan, one with license plate lights and the recessed license plate, maybe even an offset plate (only if it's already like that, I don't want to do anything to it but get it painted)