GMT400 You can't quit looking at!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Teach me more, I want to know all about these things, where can I find a decent bolt on roll pan, one with license plate lights and the recessed license plate, maybe even an offset plate (only if it's already like that, I don't want to do anything to it but get it painted)

Pretty much anywhere will carry rollpans. Stylin' Trucks, Jeg's, Summit and countless other places. Offset plates are usually custom order jobs and the tag light usually comes separately as well.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Pretty much anywhere will carry rollpans. Stylin' Trucks, Jeg's, Summit and countless other places. Offset plates are usually custom order jobs and the tag light usually comes separately as well.

I read somewhere that hitches wont work with them unless they are hidden ones that are accessed through pulling the license plate down.

I want to take off my hitch because it looks like **** being bed lined with surface rust, but I know once I do I will need it..

Do you know off hand which hitch will work with a roll pan, and do bolt on roll pans use the existing bumper brackets, because mine are to low with this body lift.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is it just me or dose the color of the truck bed seem like a little darker of a color than the cab itself? but it looks awsome none the less :) O and im debating what size of lift to get for my truck, im leaning towards a 4inch suspension lift but i m not sure yet :/

You should get a 6" lift, much better :) and i think the truck looks diffrent because of the sun

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I read somewhere that hitches wont work with them unless they are hidden ones that are accessed through pulling the license plate down.

I want to take off my hitch because it looks like **** being bed lined with surface rust, but I know once I do I will need it..

Do you know off hand which hitch will work with a roll pan, and do bolt on roll pans use the existing bumper brackets, because mine are to low with this body lift.

I'm sure you know this but I will say it anyways. If you are trying to use a hidden hitch behind your license plate with a rollpan, it won't work with a bodylift. If you get a hidden hitch it will come up to the bottom of your rollpan with the body lift.