GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little late. Kind of odd that this is our first topic that wasn't completed.

Anyways onto the new topic.

You taking a drink of soda pop next to/inside of your GMT400.

This one should make you guys get off of your rears and have your old lady go take a picture!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I'll take a stab at this one... Difficult considering I generally don't take pictures of myself...

Me drinkin' whiskey and diet coke, from a GMC glass, truck was outside....
You must be registered for see images attach

There was a sale on diet coke so here it is, me taking the picture with the truck bed full of it.

Size comparison of oil filters and diet coke can?

ok, for real.... does this one work? You can JUST see my head in the mirror and there is diet coke in my cupholder!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
That is a nice clean interior.

I do miss that truck. It was such a mess when I got it. Farm truck. There was mud, hay, dog food, and everything else imaginable inside it. I stripped the interior and the entire dash out cleaning things. Looked like new when I was done.

-----------------

The question remains, did that one work for it? I'm in my 99, in the picture and have a soda. I'm even taking the picture!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
Not odd at all. GMT400's are unstoppable and refuse to die, therefore they never get hauled on a trailer :rofl:

mine is hauled on a trailer by my gmt400 dually, i just didnt check in on this thread lately to see the challenge, i will post it anyway so it does not go totally unfilled

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Too late Ken. :p

And 88GMCtruck, You gotta be taking a drink! Haha, go out and grab one quick. Have someone else take the picture!

The whole point of the contest is to try and get you to go out and take an unusual picture, instead of just searching your computer for one you already have.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score

And 88GMCtruck, You gotta be taking a drink! Haha, go out and grab one quick. Have someone else take the picture!

The whole point of the contest is to try and get you to go out and take an unusual picture, instead of just searching your computer for one you already have.

i know i was too late, just wanted to get that challenge filled anyway

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score

My dyslexia got the best of me. Missed the "taking a drink" part.