GMT400 Picture Game!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Yah i wouldn't use a truck for anymore than a mile

how about 20 miles? :crazy: she pulled nice and strong. We use our trucks as trucks sometimes. Two barge wagons full of stacked ash, mulberry and elm chunks. What is that, four or five chords of fresh cut wood?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
how about 20 miles? :crazy: she pulled nice and strong. We use our trucks as trucks sometimes. Two barge wagons full of stacked ash, mulberry and elm chunks. What is that, four or five chords of fresh cut wood?

nope 35 ft fifth wheel for that we jus hack off branches and haul the logs home flexin 2 10K axles i think that counts as usin trucks as trucks just safer and faster than pulling 2 trailers

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
nope 35 ft fifth wheel for that we jus hack off branches and haul the logs home flexin 2 10K axles i think that counts as usin trucks as trucks just safer and faster than pulling 2 trailers

:lol: ah, come on- you have to over do it once in a while!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
:lol: ah, come on- you have to over do it once in a while!

oh yah all the time i couldn't count the times we've overloaded a truck, but never with 2 trailers haha. one time there was a house my uncle was tearing down and one part of it was a fairly new addition and it was a shame to waste it. So they took chainsaws and cut through the roof and walls and floor and jacked it off the foundation. then aired down the tires on the fifth wheel and backed it under it then aired the tires back up. they hauled it 12 miles behind a bucket truck. I was too young to help but I was there watching haha

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Im pretty country (At least in my mind :rotflmao:) I just dont have any of those. They pull them here everyday though down my street! Maybe I can steal one! :lol:

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
sorry, let me rephrase: two trailers back to back, like two hay racks or grain carts. I've done it with mine before, I'm sure you have if you're a country boy.

We've pulled three hooked together at work, definitely not the most legal thing in the world haha